Are you seeking a trusted Houston oral surgeon? Leading up to surgery, Dr. Koo will thoroughly review your procedure with you and discuss the hallmarks of a successful procedure. Dr. Koo will also offer a variety of sedation methods to insure that your procedure is completely relaxed and free of discomfort. Don’t trust your oral surgery to just any dental practice. Make an appointment with the premier oral surgery Houston practice, Piney Point OMS. Dr. Koo is a highly qualified, experienced, and compassionate oral surgeon. The talented oral surgery Houston team at Piney Point OMS proudly serves all of greater Houston, TX, including: Stafford, Meyerland, Bellaire, Lamar Terrace, Galleria, Briargrove, Rice Military, Heights, Bunker Hill Village, Hunters Creek Village, Hedwig Village, Katy, and the surrounding areas.
What Type of Oral Surgery Houston Do You Need?
- Wisdom Teeth: Wisdom teeth are the last set of adult molars that emerge during adolescence. If they grow in abnormally, they may cause pain or damage to surrounding teeth and need to be removed.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the healthiest and most permanent solution for replacing missing teeth. Other supporting oral surgery Houston procedures such as bone graft surgery, or sinus lift surgery, may need to be performed to prepare the jaw bone for dental implant placement.
- Decayed/ Injured Tooth Extraction: At times, you may sustain decay or injury where traditional methods for saving teeth from extraction may not be possible.
- Jaw Surgery: Severe bite misalignment and malocclusion may, at times, require corrective surgery to achieve proper alignment.
- Facial Trauma: Fractures and lacerations from facial injuries are commonly treated by oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Root Canal: Root canal procedures can be performed to eliminate pain and sensitivity in infected teeth and save them from extraction.
- Cleft Palette: Cleft palette is a congenital developmental abnormality that effects 1/1000 children. The condition can often be corrected in childhood through Alveolar bone repair and orthognathic surgery.
- TMJ Surgery: When lifestyle adjustments and oral appliances fail to treat TMJ disorder, surgery may be required to alleviate symptoms or address prolonged joint damage.
- Nasal Surgery: In cases where other methods have failed to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea, nasal surgery may be among the oral surgery treatment options.
Oral Surgery Houston Appointments
No matter what type of oral surgery Houston you need to regain your dental health, Piney Point OMS is your destination for quality treatment. Make your oral surgery Houston appointment with Piney Point OMS today. Dr. Koo has diverse oral surgery experience and has successfully addressed the needs of oral surgery Houston patients for over a decade. The dental professionals of Piney Point OMS proudly serve all of greater Houston, TX, including: Stafford, Meyerland, Bellaire, Lamar Terrace, Galleria, Briargrove, Rice Military, Heights, Bunker Hill Village, Hunters Creek Village, Hedwig Village, Katy, and nearby communities.